Saturday, June 26, 2010

Prayer Calendar

Rejoice always;
pray without ceasing;
in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

I have been in the process of making a prayer calendar for each day of my summer mission. If you would like to commit to praying for me on certain days this summer, please let me know (e-mail or phone call works best). By signing up with your name and e-mail address, you will receive an e-mail reminder to pray for me on the day that you signed up. If there are any new prayer requests from the field, those will also be included in the e-mail. Feel free to commit to more than one day. For example, if your favorite day of the week is Thursday and you would like to pray for me every Thursday, that would be great. If your birthday is on August 5 and you would like to pray for me on your birthday, I would love that (and I would love if you told me it was your birthday). If you would like to sign up with a prayer buddy, that works too. Be creative. I know God loves it when we pray. Thank you for covering me in prayer while I am following God in Kenya. As always, please let me know how I can also be praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment